Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ideal Closet

Right, let me tell you the story of this Ideal closet. I was walking back from work yesterday and I saw this girl carrying this beautiful leather black bag, that I have been seeing a lot lately, the Prada classic Saffiano. So pretty right? I looked further up and down and saw that her outfit was just as pretty as her bag, and said, this is going to be my Ideal Closet outfit for tomorrow, I love to be inspired by the beautiful people in London!


1. Diamond earrings, Tiffany, $2,300 | 2. Leather biker, Topshop, $310 | 3. Top, Topshop, $72| 4. Sperry boat shoes, $89,99 | 5. Prada bag, $2,100 | 6. Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, $220

11 comments:

  1. Oooh yes, am loving this outfit - gorgeous shoes and bag in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Prada bag, it is such a classic + can easily be worn with just about anything. I love that super-pretty floral top too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.k., I'll take the jacket, bag, and adorable shoes please!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling! I get inspired by random stylish people in London all the times! So precious!

    Ah I wish this bag was part of my wardrobe!

    Have a lovely day Helena!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful indeed! looove the bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this would be my ideal as well! I have the bag in black, but would kill for this one or the red one!! And I also want a jacket like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a new pair of jeans ...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get enough of that bag - my mom has it and I always steal it from her ;) would love to have you enter my giveaway!!

    xx
    kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!! : )

    http://jessica-paperdolldiaries.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover