Friday, July 06, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Did any of you get to make a jug of Pimm's last weekend? Let me know if you did, I'd love to know. This week I thought it'd be fun to keep in topic and I'm saying happy weekend with a very traditional British desert, Eton mess! It's strawberries season and this couldn't be any yummier and easier. Make your meringues, grab your strawberries and add the cream, mix in a mess and enjoy! Yummy? Check a nice version here and the very lovely photos! Happy weekend, see you on Monday lovelies!

10 comments:

  1. Two things I made sure I got the most of before I left London was enjoy a jug of Pimms and Eton mess in the biggest bowl ever - it was one of those 'share' desserts at a pub...

    I also managed to pick up a bottle at the Duty Free... yay! Have a good weekend!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Wimbledon last weekend and had a good old fashioned english day out with Pimms and Strawberries and Cream! Maybe my mission for this weekend will be to make some Eton Mess puddings. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm looks delicious for a summer treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks soooo good. very cute delivery too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum... add some granola, even more yummm....

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this does look delicious... love fresh strawberries ;) happy weekend dear, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! And they're absolutely adorable.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this, and just pinned it on my Pinterest page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum this looks delicious, Helena! Hope you're having a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover