Tuesday, July 17, 2012

C25K update and Zaggora HotPants!

So how is all this C25K running thing going? Going it is, and I won't lie, it's tiring and though. Tomorrow I will start week 5 (repeated week 4 for 2 weeks to get on with the 5 minutes intervals) and while I'm happy to keep going I dread it mildly. Still HERE I AM, and I'm going to finish it as promised to myself!
And to motivate myself last week I bought a pair of Zaggora HotPants. Zaggora pants help burn fat 4x times faster and maximise your daily workout and with my holiday around the corner I'm all for that. Has any of you tried them? Would be great to hear your thoughts and if they have worked for you!

9 comments:

  1. You go lady, well done! I wear Skins running (they are compression pants + keep you super warm), but intriguied by these fat burning pants; will have to check them out! You can do it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok are these some type of magic pants that I need to buy? I hear ya with the running...i dread it..until i get into the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your achievments! I bought 2 pairs of Zaggora pants (on a fab Groupon deal). I wear them on my spinning class and sometimes a sleep with them (after using my nivea L-carnitine cream) I am seeing results, but I think they it's a combination of a lot of things, with strong focus on exercising and diet. Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Go girl! And let us know if the pants work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your training! I've never heard of pants like this?! Keep us posted regarding how they work.

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha. I'm wondering if they would burn fat while sleeping?! I did just sign up for a cancer walk so I started walking to get ready for the 13 mile trek. It's a start! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. If they actually work, I would totally buy a pair. Hope you do a review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can do it!! I honestly did the couch to 5k and could barely do 30 seconds of running and then in less then 2 months I was PASSING people (well some at least..) while I completed my first 5k and it felt amazing!!! I don't look like a runner and when there was one skinny girl crying because "she couldn't do it" I proud to say I smiled as I passed her. So so so worth it! I also recommend going to a running store and getting fitted for shoes....soo worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover