Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Alemagou, Mykonos!

When I told you to go to Greece, there was a reason, Greece is stunning and has some pretty amazing places. One of these is the beautiful Mykonos. Who hasn't heard of this incredible island? Mykonos has it all, beaches, fun, quiet, bars, restaurants, something for everyone. Alemagou is one of these great places, a bar/restaurant next to the beach where to enjoy a lay down day on the sand and under the most gorgeous sun. 

Photography by Yiorgos Kordakis


  1. Great discovery, Helena!!! Need to put this on my to-visit list!

  2. Helena,

    GORGEOUS photos and Greece is definitely on my bucket list! That sand beach is so pretty.


  3. So gorgeous, Helena! It's heaven on earth :) xoxo

  4. Dying to go to Mykonos. It's my Uncle's favorite place and I have drooled over all of his photography. xo

  5. Thank you for this post!


  6. so beautiful! I'd love to visit there someday!

  7. ooooh, how heavenly looking! i'd love to hop on a plane right now! xoxo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover