Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Thanos Asfis in Thessaloniki

Another Greece related post! Quick one first to thank all of you who took the time to comment on yesterday's post. Greece deserves all your love and support. 
Thanos Asfis is the super talented Greek photographer behind this wedding. From here I want to send my utter admiration to Thanos, I admire the way he works and the beautiful results he achieves. Unfortunately this kind of wedding photography is not yet very common in Greece and seeing his work is incredibly refreshing. 
I felt hard for this wedding. For various reasons, the details are really thoughtful and pretty and , you can see more on Thanos' blog, the couple are gorgeous and the Greek Orthodox church is breathtaking! 
A BIG thanks to this lovely couple for allowing me to share their wedding.

8 comments:

  1. Love this!!! You're right it's not the traditional/conventional photo stylee - but that's what I love about it! I think I'd go with this kind of style for my Big Fat Greek wedding too!

    H - had to vent on previous post - I can't think why people think it's dangerous/scary to go to Greece! How Nuts? - it's way hot here and gorgeous! The islands are gorgeous right now!
    x.o.x.o
    p.s am actually back in London this week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her dress is simply gorgeous. What an exciting and beautiful place to get married. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredible stunning! Every single bit of it. Thessaloniki is such a beautiful place. And how gorgeous is she? I can't wait to get back to Greece :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, that church is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Imagine a wedding like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been to that church and it's gorgeous! this wedding is so pretty. miss greece so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover