Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The making of a dress

Maria Leon is a well known Spanish blogger, and also the Communications Director at Piedro del Hierro a well known (and very classy) Spanish brand. When she decided to get married she of course recurred to her team and they created two stunning dresses, a short one for the ceremony, with gold details and a long one for the celebration, grecian inspired. The last photo is her inspiration board, I love it, I love how they captured her dream and created two stunning dresses.


and here is her inspiration board, what do you think? hit or miss?


Via: Photos scanned from Hola magazine and board via Pedro del Hierro's blog by Maria Leon

15 comments:

  1. Oh! I am such a huge fan of Maria. Thanks for featuring this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration board...beautiful Grace Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!!L I love The BLog of Maria León!!! Have you seen her wedding making off in Youtube? Fantástico!! Beautiful house,Beautiful flowers,Beautiful music and Beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria León .She. YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooo!!!
    First of all, congrats for your blog!!!It´s fantastic!!!
    Thanks for the reference to my wedding dress!!Ilusion that you enjoyed!!!
    The truth is that the brand Pedro del Hierro fulfilled all my wishes and I am super happy with the result!!!!
    I send many kisses to you and I hope to meet you soon!!!
    María León
    www.elblogdemarialeon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I love the inspiration boards, I could have endless tear sheets of mood board inspirations in a book!
    I also love that Maria herself stopped by! Super cool lady or what?!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a hit! Love it. So soft and pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! I love the simplicity of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow how gorgeous is she!?! The dresses are amazing and they did wonders from that beautiful inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like her chic and understated wedding hat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. her first dress is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous dresses and they both are so different..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow. They are both just absolutely stunning! Like works of art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is absolutely gorgeous!Love her first dress!Looks amazing!And the inspiration board is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover