Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: a knot

Sometimes you see something really really smart, like this Save the Date. I love how unexpected it must be for the guest who opens the card to find a lovely satin red cord that ties into a know. Such a cute idea and incredibly easy to recreate I think! The origimal design is by Cristina Moraleja, who unfortnately I cant find much about her work so if you happen to know more please share! 


  1. that is the cutest thing ever!!!

  2. That's so symbolic!
    Love the idea!

  3. How smart! This would be a great shower invite idea as well!

  4. Oh I love this idea so much! would make anyone smile:)
    Hope you are having a beautiful week Helena!

  5. that is a brilliant idea. Why didnt i think of that!?

    Stop by & enter for $50.00 Shabby Apple Giftcard giveaway!

  6. I've seen this before and it is such a cute idea!

  7. What a clever idea! Love this!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover