Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Twenty Violets

Straw baskets have always been a beach staple, at least in the Mediterranean. I have carried one for years, a big one that hold all my beach needs, plus 2 towels (yes, the boyfriend's!) you get the image, right? So yes I love big straw bags, so when I saw this fantastic brand who makes the cutest ones I couldn't resist. Twenty Violets, has a collection of fun coloured straw bags (with fun accessories, charms, fringes) that will be the talk of the beach, trust me! Where can you find them? check the links below!


9 comments:

  1. o these are so cute :)

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet twist on the traditional Ibiza straw bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love straw baskets! My girlfriend and I bought fabulous ones in St Barts years ago. Mine eventually broke but then I inherited the one my girlfriend bought. Loving these. The star is so cute. Off to check them out :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet....I've always loved straw baskets...these are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Of course I want the pink one. I'll have to check out their site. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh absolutely LOVE these. i am headed to the sun in two weeks, so i will definitely be checking these out. thanks for the introduction :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a great straw beach bag. These are awesome and i Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover