Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday Outfit

I got my denim jacket out of storage this weekend and I have a feeling I'm going to be using it a lot! Summer seems to have not received the memo yet and a jacket is definite must (and need) in order to survive in London these days. I bought this one years ago, and it's still as good as new, this is what I love most about these pieces, no matter how old it is, a good denim jacket will keep going on and on! 


Chinos: Zara | Belt: Topshop | Tee: Mango | Denim jacket: Levi's | Necklace: New Look | Bag: J.Crew | Keyring on bag: Uterque | Bracelets: Mono and Me - Apriati - Cartier | Ring: House of Harlow and Whistles | Shoes: Les Tropeziennes c/o Sarenza

13 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! Jean jackets are such a great way to tie a look together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A denim jacket is such a style classic - I live in mine in the 'in-between' weather too. Love your gorgeous bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love denim and your bag is so fun! Perfect for around town or at a resort.

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great denim jacket, but let's talk about how fab your bag is!!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! I love how you updated your jacket.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A denim jacket is such a fabulous staple isn't it? And that bag is TDF too! Happy new week, Helena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy summer! Your right! Denim jackets get better the longer you've had them! I have had mine for a fews years and it looks good as new! I loved keeping up with your blog! Love, Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute jacket. It looks very comfy and worn in. Hope summer starts to head up your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a classic look and you pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is one awesome bag! you are so classy - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover