Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ideal Closet

I walked in to All Saints the other day and they had these amazing skirts and dresses, very heavy all embellished with sequins, stunning! Way above what I would pay but still dreamy. Here is the skirt in the perfect party outfit! I know some of you find my Ideal Closet way too expensive but this is what they are "ideal", "dream" outfits. Would you like to see any specific outfit? Give me ideas and I would love to put some pieces together.



1. Skirt: All Saints, $192 | 2. Tee: Topshop, $20 | 3. Clutch: Topshop£28 | 4.Sandals: Gucci£315| 5. Earrings, Serendipity,45€ | 

11 comments:

  1. Such a stunning skirt! Love this look, it would make a fabulous outfit for a night out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... if I had an ideal closet, I'd definitely want a couple of sparkly treasures and a leather jacket from All Saints! No harm dreaming!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic outfit!


    Lovely Blog!I am a new blog follower. Please feel free to visit and follow mine at www.azlifeandstyle.com

    Thank you,

    Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that gorgeous little clutch!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole outfit! Especially as I'm 9 months pregnant and simply CANNOT wait to fit into something like that again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit. How cute and (sexy) is that skirt?! Adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that clutch! i need to add that to my bag collection :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is SOMETHING SPECIAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is pricey but its a wish list. Dream big :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is one of the most perfect things I've ever seen! This is an outfit I'd rock in a heartbeat! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those high heels look really nice.

    zane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover