Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ideal Closet

A beach outfit today. Happy Summer lovelies! It has been gloom and doom in the UK for a while now (some sun here and then but you know nothing major) and now that summer is officially here I can't wait to throw on a bikini and a nice cover up and hot the beach! This little white number is perfect for a whole day of summer fun, don't you think? And if you are not the beach type, picture yourself wearing it by the pool, fabulous or what?

Hat: San Diego Hat Company, $38.99 | Sandals: K.Jacques£160 | Bikini: River Island, bottom, $17 , top: $28 | Sunglasses: Illesteva£165 | Tunic: Accessorize£25


  1. That pink bikini is TOO adorable. I think I need to make it mine.

  2. LOVE that cute little bikini!
    xo Josie

  3. The hat and the bikini are two things that I would definitely buy! They look so cute but it's still cold here in London and there's no descent beach anywhere near! I guess I have to wait until I go back to Greece!

  4. such a cute bikini! i am in the market for some new cover ups...i like this one! wish we had accessorize still in the US

  5. Gorgeous love those little pink sandals!

  6. that white cover up is lovely. Perfect for a day on the beach!

  7. fabulous indeed... I also can't wait for the weather to really warm up over here ;)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover