Thursday, June 07, 2012

Ideal Closet

I love denim jackets, and I love they are kind of in trend agin this summer. I have been wearing my slim fit Levi's one for years and years and still looks pretty fab, just like this super cute (and well priced one) below. It's easy to grab and go and goes well with pretty much everything (minus denim on denim, I'm not a fan of jacket and jeans) I love it with this dress, the belt and geometric double print, ad a great visual element.

Earrings: Shourouk£350 | Denim jacket: Old Navy, $34.94 | Dress: Oasis, $84 |
 Shoes: Tory Burch, $225 | Bag: Coach, $185


  1. I love denim jackets too -- so pretty and classic.
    xo Josie

  2. A girl can never go wrong with a classic denim jacket. I've had mine for years. LOVE the color of the Coach bag, so rich. xo

  3. Can't go wrong with a denim jacket. It really goes with everything. And so funny I was JUST looking at those shoes yesterday and thniking about buying them. Love the dress & the Coach bag too. The color is my favorite :) xoxo

  4. I love that dress! The combination of patterns is amazing.

  5. denim jackets should be in everyone's closets. They look great with almost anything.

  6. I love the earrings and the dress! So glad I found your blog, I'm a new follower:)
    xo, Chelsea

  7. Every item is awesome!Love the dress and the bag!Stunning!

  8. Eboni, thanks for roger vivier letting Peyton and I Roger Vivier Flats share a little of our style! roger vivier shoes Do you have a chambray top in your wardrobe? If not you should add one! They goes with everything! Roger Vivier Pumps Feel free to stop by the Baby Shopaholic and keep up withRoger Vivier Sandals Peyton’s and I fashion journey! Peyton’s bracelets from Stella Dot and Claires.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover