Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Weekend!

The sun is shining, the birds are singing (or not, who knows!) and the weekend is here! Can it get any better, sure can but for now this is the best it can be. And what better than a glass of Pimm's to enjoy the lovely weekend? Have you tried it? It's sweet and fruity and incredibly refreshing, make it, and let me know what you think, very very Brit! MeI, I'm off to enjoy the weekend with my mom who is in town for a couple of days, she hasn't been in London for way too long and I can't wait! 

Pimm's - Take a jug or long drink glass and fill it with ice.


Mix 1 part PIMM'S* No.1
with 3 parts 
chilled lemonade
add some 
mint, cucumber, orange
and 
strawberry

13 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks pretty and delicious!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pimm's is one of my faves! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds DELICIOUS and the color is so pretty.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me trajeron Pimm's de Londres pero fíjate que no logré pillarle el punto, ¿es muy típico no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks good. have fun w/ mom!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds delicious, have to try it out this weekend as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havent had this drink before but it sounds yummy! I just need to find some pims :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks delicious- tanks for sharing! cant wait to make it this weekend!!

    xx
    kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover