Friday, June 22, 2012

Emmanuela Swimwear

Well, this is the week it seems, for me to celebrate all Greek. You see, we hear a lot about the Greeks lately, don't we? Have you heard anything about how talented and hard working they can be? No, well here you will. I told you about Thanos on Wednesday, an incredibly talented photographer and today I want to share this swimsuit brand. Emmanuela Swimwear is the brainchild of athenian Emmanuela Lykou, who knowing whow difficult it is to find the perfect swim companion decided to created her own gorgeous collection which is inspired by the designer's travels. What I love most? the super cute prints, that you can mix and match, I love them! And if you love them and have a little one, make sure you check Emmanuela's Mini Me collection! Adorable!
 Cheers to the Greeks! 


  1. What adorable suits! I love the second one. Have a great day honey! Kori xoxo

  2. cute suits. now if I could just get that model's body I would be set ;)

  3. gorgeous prints and frills! now just a few more crunches and....
    thanks for sharing!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover