Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Guests

I have always noticed that Spanish ladies know how to dress to impress at weddings. And this wedding, this past weekend in Mallorca had lots of fabulously dressed ladies. I'm not sure where to start, I think the hats are amongst the prettiest I have seen, some are from Mimoki (who make the most wonderful hats and headpieces). I also love the wonderful dresses, look at those bows on the back and those lovely colours, sigh! What is your favourite wedding guest look?


7 comments:

  1. I love how much fabulous colour there is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if fancy hats like these will ever come back in fashion in America. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG gorgeous!! I want people to wear hats to my wedding! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the hats. Reminds me that Derby is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well those hats are certainly interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just be honor to be a guest there .
    http://www.zhdresses.org/discount/prom-dresses-2013-c203

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover