Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Colour Nude for guests

Wedding season is upon us once more and I'm pretty sure all of you have at least one wedding to attend this year, am I right? Have you found the dress you are going to wear? The guest dress quest can be one serious business, there are so many unsaid rules and myths to abide by (or not!) one can get pretty lost quite quickly! I was looking for a dress the other day when I came across Colour Nude on Casilda se Casa (my fave spanish wedding blog!). Colour Nude is the brainchild of a very young spanish designer from Sevilla and it's style is very feminine, subtle and elegant, flowy textures and vivid colours that will withstand time and trends. A winner in my book!

12 comments:

  1. Such silky, flowy, beautifulness! Love that last purple skirt!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fantastic dresses for a fashionable weddings. it's like more wedding peoples to wear our special wedding day. then you wanna see more beautiful dresses visit wedding app in your nearest places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fabulous looks!

    xoxo
    http://glamd0lll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple and red looks is just stunning! Wish it was a dress in stead of pants though. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! absolutely love number 3 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. All of of it. Hope your week is going well, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love all of these looks, Helena! The Flora + Ana look is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually dont have any weddings to go to this season. Such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very chic, Helena! Hope you are well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is ultimate collection of colorful wedding dress. These collection of dress may like by the girls. One of my friend is also planning his wedding using the wedding planner iPhone app and i will information this dress to my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover