Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Happy Monday lovelies, and happy day off to those across the pond. How was your weekend? Mine was the best, incredibly sunny and warm (London has never been this pretty!) and busy busy busy! Anna and Natalia were here visiting from Paris and if you follow me on Instagram you know we did an amazing London tour. I think I have never walked that much but it was fantastic having my friends here and sharing memories and laughs. 


Top: Topshop | Skirt: c/o New Look | Necklace: c/o New Look | Shoes: Les Tropeziennes c/o Sarenza | Sunglasses: Whistles
Big thanks to Anna for taking the photos today!

11 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. I love the outfit, especially the skirt!

    xoxo http://glamd0lll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! That skirt is killer.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is super chic, whole outfit is very summer in the city, loves it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your yellow skirt! Summer looks to be in full swing - I hope you enjoy the warmer days + sunshine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i LOVE your skirt! new look looks like a super neat store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty in yellow, Helena! Your hair looks amazingly healthy + shiny. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your glasses!!! it is so cool!


    -fashion illustrator-

    ReplyDelete
  8. your yellow skirt is lovely. I think yellow has to be one of my fave colors this season.

    Stop by & enter my eShakti giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The primrose yellow is super pretty on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't you precious?! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit, you look beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover