Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Hello from the incredibly moody Barcelona, you would be forgiven for thinking it's London! Unfortunately the weather hasn't been smiling at me, and while it was really sunny and hot because I arrived it has turned grey and rainy. Nut enough of weather complaints, being home is always nice no matter what! And Barcelona never ceases to surprise me, it has to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I might be biased, yes, but people talk about London, Paris as their favourite cities, the prettiest cities, my vote goes to Barcelona!


Jacket: Zara | Tee: Zara: | Jeans: Zara | Sandals: Massimo Dutti | Necklace: H&M

15 comments:

  1. Looks great and .. no place like home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my closest friends is ALWAYS talking about how amazing barcelona is.. maybe you could share some of the things that make it so great?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the necklace! Wish I were there with you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this look, Helena! Sorry the weather isn't cooperating but I bet that it hardly matters, does it? :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously cute casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your look! And I've always wanted to go to Barcelona! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jeans are AMAZING!!! Great outfit, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jeans! And Barcelona looks gorgeous =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill Cunningham just did his little weekly video about that jacket. Check it out in the NYTimes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this look on you, Helena! Your necklace is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is truly lovely!

    xoxo
    http://glamd0lll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love the jacket on you—so stylish! (and a great combination, too!)

    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jacket is SO chic. And I love your distressed denim!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover