Friday, May 11, 2012

Spaghetti alla Vongole

Spaghetti with clams is one of my favourite dishes, my mom makes a yummy recipe and I really look forward to having it when I go back to Barcelona. They are tasty, and look so good on the eye too however I know they are not to everyone's taste, I think it's the clams, they are not everyone's cup of tea however I urge you to give them a go, look how good they look! There's several good recipes, a very drunken one on Design Sponge, and Jamie Oliver also has  great one. I must get some clams and get on with i, my mom will have to teach me the how to!

Via: 1|2

14 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I, myself, like linguine with red clam sauce, but this looks absolutely wonderful. Cooking clams and shellfish is always so daunting, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum...definitley a favorite here too...anything with spaghetti is !
    my basil looks great so far so we will be having pesto pasta soon!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Yum! I have yet to prepare linguine with clams.. kinda nervous about it. This looks like it must have smelled SO good cooking!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hear ya.... nothing like Mom's cooking!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very enticing. bon appetit!

    Nora

    http://notenora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorites as well. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont think I have ever had this dish but it looks really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks SO yummy!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's my favorite, too!

    Last chance to enter for Shopbop / Net-A-Porter gift card giveaway. xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/2012/05/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pasta and I love clams...
    so I guess I'll love that too.
    And it looks delish ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great overview shot, looks delish too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so delicious!
    http://www.glafkisdolcevita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love seafood pasta, too. but my seafood is shrimp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover