Thursday, May 24, 2012

In The Everygirl


This is a Thank you Post. A "I'm very grateful" post. An overdue post. I don't think I have ever thanked you, the person who reads tis blog every day, the old, new, constant, occasional reader. Thank you, thank you for coming, for reading and supporting me. 
Some of you might have seen I am featured on The Everygirl today and I wanted to thank you for your words of kindness, I was unsure of sharing my home and putting it out there in the open but you have definitely  put any fear I had to shade. So thanks for that. And here are all my other thanks. Yes! This is THE thank you post! 
Big thanks to Lauren who came home on the Saturday we had the shoot to help me with the styling. She couldn't be any better friend if she tried! 
Thanks to Sarah Hogan who took the most beautiful photographs ever, she is fun, super sweet and a super talented photographer! 
Thanks to Alaina and Danielle, who long before they launched their baby, they trusted me with their secret and asked me if I wanted to be part of it. I'm honoured. Women like you inspire me.
Finally my eternal gratitude to my friends and boyfriend for their support and to my parents for their unconditional love, thank you, you make my life more beautiful. 
And for those of you who don't know The Everygirl (run! it's that good!) or haven't seen the feature, I hope you check it here.

15 comments:

  1. Helena I'm so excited to see inside your apartment, it is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the feature lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your feature Helena ~ congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature!!! Can't wait to check it out. Love your blog!
    Best, M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post Helen! I for one am tres excited about checking out your apartment! I think your taste in interiors is what brought me here in the first place many moons ago!

    Have a fantastic weekend!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is beautiful, and no way you're 30! i would have thought you were my age (23) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!!! Who knew your place was so sweet and utterly cool? I LOVE it - it totally suits you. Thanks for the introduction to the Everygirl. So wonderful you are a part of such a cool venture. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg how exciting! How to read it... happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! Can't wait to read it :)

    XOXO,

    Kristy
    www.idesignlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I mentioned this yesterday but I was so wowed by your apartment! The feature is incredible and I'm so happy for you! Have a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so loved getting a glimpse into your apartment.
    You are beautiful my friend!
    Congrats on your much deserved feature!
    x, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting!!Congratulations!!!
    http://lightingupbubbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I am a huge fan of your blog - can't believe you're thirty, you look so much younger! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw, it was a pleasure! im glad i got to be a part of the fun!!! xoxoxo

    ps we need to plan our dinner date! my fault, im sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover