Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ideal Closet

This skirt is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. Look at it closely. The print is full of tiny little Royal Guards, can this be any more Brit? Not even trying! Cath Kidston is the floral queen but also the super Brit queen and to celebrate the real Queen's Diamond Jubilee has a whole array of super cute products to chose from.


Skirt: Cath Kidston£35 | Tee: Rag & Bone, $105 | Glasses: Givenchy£175 | Brooch: Cath Kidston£4 | Bag: DKNY, $335 | Cup: Cath Kidston£8 | Sandals: Acne, $350

8 comments:

  1. AMAZING. I instantly grabbed this after seeing your post! Bragged about the skirt/you on my in-progress blog here: http://thoresbygirl.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Rag & Bone tee is such a great color!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog. I dream of going to London someday. It looks like an incredible place!

    Would love the follow back :)

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that skirt is beyond cute!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I just love that skirt. Must be such an exciting time to be in London! Can't wait to watch the festivities. They're starting to broadcast from London tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Especially the brooch

    xoxo

    http://glamd0lll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the skirt is wicked cute. what a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover