Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ideal Closet

Tomorrow I'm flying to Barcelona for a extra long weekend and I CANT wait, I haven't been home in a a very long time and the weather is going to be beautiful. I will spend time with my parents, and with my gorgeous goddaughter, who turns 6 on Monday, and also see my friends who I haven't seen in a long time, perfection! Ant this is what I would like to wear and carry in my bag! 

Dress: Rebecca Taylor, $275 | Necklace: Lizzie Fortunato, £119 | Sunglasses: Tom's£110 | Keyring: Reiss, $75 | Bag: Louis Vuitton, $850 | Bottle: Bobble, $9.99 | Sandals: Isabel Marant, $420 | Passport cover: Mulberry£100


  1. How fabulous, Helena! I love that dress and all of these gorgeous accessories. Have so much fun! xo

  2. i can't believe your home is in Barcelona. i'm beyond jealous. i lived there for 4 months and it obviously wasn't enough. have fun!!

  3. LOVE that dress. Have a fabulous time and a safe trip!
    xo Josie

  4. That one cool outfit,
    perfect for Spain...
    love the sandals and summer dress.

  5. those drink bottles are so good!

    have a fantastic holiday! i am so jealous

  6. That is super chic! You're so lucky!


  7. Love the LV bag. Have a safe travel to BCN!!

  8. Helena,

    I can't believe your Goddaughter is 6 already! Wow, that happened fast. She is going to be so excited to see her favorite Auntie!

    That outfit is perfect for Barcelona. I bet you would look gorgeous in the red dress. I want to visit Barcelona so bad. My hairstylist was showing me photos from his trip and it looks amazing. He loved it.

    Safe travels, Sweetie!

    Deb xoxo

  9. That's fabulous news!!! Have so much fun, sweetie. And that looks like the perfect outfit for Barcelona. I've never been but I'd imagine and I think you're the expert so I guess I imagined right :) xoxo

  10. Sounds really fun! I'm also going to my hometown in Greece for the weekend!
    Have fun!


  11. Is it so hot in Barcelona already? This outfit is like going to the beach :) Enjoy the weekend!

  12. Ooh, lucky you, have fun in Barcelona! This outfit is perfection x

  13. Madre me encanta el vestido muchísimo! ♥
    Te sigo!

  14. i want that dress cute

  15. Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on android Breaking news for iphone


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover