Thursday, May 03, 2012

Ideal Closet

This is the kind of dress I would pretty much wear all summer long. Very Ibiza but with the right accessories can be easily worn out and about in the city. The Michael Kors bag is the perfect colour and size to fit all your daily necessities, we all know we have lots of these! I love this outfit, I really do, the K. Jacques sandals are a little dream and the Marni earrings would make a statement anywhere and everywhere! What do you think? Would you rock them or not?


Earrings: Marni, $295 | Sandals: K.Jacques, $235 | Dress: By Malene Birger  | Bag: Michael Kors, $280

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE those little white sandals!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! White is a classic in the summer and I have that MK bag and it is great because it holds everything and it's not too bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress and could totally see you in it visiting your Grandma in Greece. I'll take the necklace please! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beach look too! It's one of my favourites actually! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So perfect for the gulf weather right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd live in that dress in the summer. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So easy to look good on that budget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover