Friday, May 04, 2012

Beautify your camera: Bloom Theory

Oh Pinterest, what do you do to all of us? You make us discover so much beauty! I cam across these Bloom Theory straps through Anna's Pinterest and just had to share! You know that Canon or Nikon strap your camera comes with, yes not great I know, and how cute would it be to embellish your lovely (can't live without) camera? Bows, ruffles and girly colours add a pure sophistication to your gear, a must if you ask me!
On a different note, what are your plans for the weekend? It's a long one here in the UK and we have some fun stuff planned together with lots of down time, this week has been looong!!


1|2|3|4|5|6

15 comments:

  1. adorable! i love the mint green ruffled one

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are these!?! Love them! Have a great long weekend, Helena :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that!! I want one for my canon! love it
    heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get one?
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me han encantado, no podría escoger una, me quedaría con todas!
    Que pases un buen fin de semana
    Besos

    www.mientrasdormiasenmadrid.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a darling idea! I love the bows and ruffles!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obv. too girly for me, but I like the idea of a fun strap for a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love #1 and the last two! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvelous gift for a budding photographer! Putting them in my gifts file...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! i'm in ove with the straps!
    I've just discovered ur lovely blog, u r so stylish!!!
    i'd love u to visit mine and follow if u like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these so much! I would love to jazz up my camera straps!!!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks super great
    have a nice and stylish weekend darling
    come and say Hi, we could start a stylish friendship
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good day,
    Beautify your camera: Bloom Theory
    I can really use your post as my reference! I am really thankful to randomly find your article.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this, no more boring black branded strap for your camera, these are just so pretty!!! Gotta pin this now!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover