Tuesday, May 08, 2012

An artist's apartment: Jennifer Ament

Did you see Cassandra's apartment on the latest Rue? I really liked it, very grown up but still young, colorfoul, just the right amount of serious and still very classy and sophisticated. One of the thing I liked the most was the art in her bedroom. It's by Jennifer Ament, I went to check her portfolio and ended up in her blog (Art and Lair) and look what I found! Her apartment in Gray mag (I didn't know about it either and I really like it!). I love when things like this happen, not only her art is fabulous but her interior design taste is right up my alley!


  1. I love her art and the styling of her interiors! Great find - so inspiring!
    xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank

  2. Oh my goodness love her department, so artistic. If only mine looks like that as well... :)
    I really like your blog - would you like to follow each other?

  3. Hello! I just came across your wonderful blog and was wondering if we could follow each other?
    whereORwhat.blogspot:Ilustrations, design and creativity.


  4. Thank you, Helena! I have always loved your blog, so I am super flattered! XX- Jen Ament

  5. I love looking at other artist's places. She has amazing talent and taste! Thanks so much for sharing both, totally a fan of her blog and that new mag too. xoxo

  6. How cute is she? Love her apartment. Now I need to go check out the full issue of Rue. Definitely feeling all of her art walls. xo

  7. Love! You definted her apartment perfectly and I really love all of her pieces. :) xoxo

  8. Oh how beautiful, I love that fireplace!

  9. I loved the gentle sense of playfulness to Cass's place!

  10. Oh I love this house too! What a beautiful space. x x

  11. Ohhh I really like her designs!

  12. just stumbled onto your blog and its great! what a beautiful space!!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover