Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ancient Greek Sandals

Everywhere I look I see these sandals! I'm obsessing! While Greece is undergoing one of its hardest social and economical periods it is refreshing to see that there is still lots (yes, there is!) of talent in my beautiful country. Ancient Greek Sandals (I love the name) is the brainchild of a young designer who designed for Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga, Christina Martini and her business partner have created a beautiful collection of handmade sandals that will definitely take you from the beach to the bars. Perfect for summer in Greece!


Check all the stunning models at Barneys, Matches, Shopbop, Luisa Via Roma, SaksNet-a-Porter

11 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness. I'm seriously crushing on these! Mythology was my favorite elective class back in college. I love all the fun details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I really love the silver ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the third pair! Super cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, for my trip to Naples and the Amalfi Coast.. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I can totally picture you in a long white dress and these while you are visiting your Grandma in Greece! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ambition has but one reward for all: A little power, a little transient fame; A grave to rest in, and a fading name travel photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure if I could pull off the look, but I do love the shoes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I follow..I hope you follow me also:)

    This week I have wedding theme at Inredningsvis..check it out:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would wear that gold pair all summer long. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun grouping, they look great all together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover