Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: a Valentino bow

There are some classic wedding shoes, the ones you see all around. It might be because they are trendy, or maybe because they are just incredibly gorgeous. This has to be the case with the Valentino d'Orsay pumps. They add a super lovely detail to a simple yet super elegant shoe. Peep toe and super huge bow? Oh yes!!
There's several models, some of my faves are here, here and here.
 SO, do share, what is your ideal wedding shoe? 


Via: 1|2|3|4|5

11 comments:

  1. I adore these shoes! I am dying for a pair of flats with this bow, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first pair you listed. I am obsessed with them, wore them to my engagement party! But still haven't decided what I am going to wear to the wedding. Such a hard decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My wedding shoes...love them & I can wear them again:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o wow. those shoes are gorgeous!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com
    http://posheventplanning.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling are these. This post has really inspired me today. Take care.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty! Those shoes are classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bow is sooo sweet!!!
    http://lightingupbubbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots, loving those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are my wedding shoes! In lace! Mr. Valentino truly is a bows and lace genius!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover