Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The Hunger Games

If you follow me on Twitter and read my Monday post you must know by now that I'm obsessed with The Hunger Games. How an almost 30 year old can get obsessed with all YA novels is beyond me but yep it happened AGAIN! Anyway, the point is that Wedding Wednesday is today dedicated to The Hunger Games and to 3 lovely styled shoots. I love how these wedding professionals interpreted what Katniss and Peeta's wedding would be like. 
The first one is by Courtney Clarke Photography and the cake by Oh La La Cupcakes is incredibly gorgeous, I love the intricate details and the arrows at the top. 


This one has the most original bouquet made from arrows and gold hearts. Cute! Style by Kellie Ann Events and Weddings and photography is by Megan Christine Photography. The paper goods are by One Handspun Day, I love the use of watercolor.


The last one is by Lindye Galloway and photography by Ashley Photography. My favourite part? The ceremony setting and the gold origami paper cranes, symbolising what else, the Mockingjay.


On a completely random note, I made this tart yesterday, and it was utterly delicious, if you are looking for something simple and really yummy try it! I first saw it on Bonnie's blog and it's by the one and only Pioneer Woman

8 comments:

  1. Love this! I saw the movie over the weekend and enjoyed it SO much. I feel bad that I haven't read the books ~ so I'm starting with the first one.

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and soooo creative!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I am almost thirty too and am currently devouring this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely and different pics:) I like your blog and I follow...if you want some swedish decor inspiration ..you can check out my blog:)
    I wish you a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family is obsessed right along with you ~ my girls have already seen the movie twice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love these photos, the weddings are so rustic, simple and beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shoot!Cool!Love the cake!It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover