Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday Outfit

A different kind of Sunday Outfit post today, it has been raining non stop most of the weekend and I spent all of yesterday's indoors so I thought it would be fitting to take the pics inside. And in all honesty this is what I look most of the time (or worse! ha!). How has your weekend gone? Mine was lovely, caught up with friends and I finally finished the second rast hack I tackled for the living room. It turned up quite lovely, I'll show you tomorrow!



Jeans: Hollister | Shirt: H&M | Duvet cover: Anthropologie | Pillows: Anthropologie, H&M Home

12 comments:

  1. i love this setting - and i love your top, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is my favorite SS yet! :) maybe because i get to see it in person this week. ha! :) but you seriously look so pretty & relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top and all of the ruffles on the bed...very sweet. And what a view from your windows!! Rain here, too!

    XO,
    Jane

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bedding and you look precious as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blouse!
    And your fluffy pillows too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie! Love your fun top.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely as usual! :) P.S. I love my Kindle... aren't they great?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun to see the indoor photos for a change. You ALWAYS look lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is you at your worst?? Geez, then I must look like total crap when I'm stuck indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!! I love your room. It's fun to get a peak inside. Also that blouse is fabulous! You're radiating sunshine :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover