Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Outfit

I'm so happy I managed to snatch these pants from H&M last week. I blogged about them a couple of weeks ago and since then I was planning to get them online until they sold out, dang! But I was lucky and got the last pair in my local store and I couldn't be happier. They go with lots of colours and have a lovely fit, and a super price! What did you get up this weekend? Mine was pretty easy going, we watched football (I kind of watched it!) cooked, and started my new Ikea rast hack, inspired by these colours. Can't wait to show you when it's done!


Top: Mango (similar) | Trousers: H&M | Shoes: L.K. Bennett c/o Sarenza | Necklace: House of Harlow | Earrings: Tous (similar) | Bracelets: Monica Vinader | Watch: Michael Kors

16 comments:

  1. I love these pants but I couldn't find them as well! They look great!

    Maria
    http://www.unidentiedlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pants are just too FUN for words, and it looks as though you are having just that! Great H&M find! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these patterned trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. You look so amazing in it. Completely rockin' the pants. Very cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pants - colourful florals are a winner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are ROCKING those, Helena! I love them!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally in love with your printed trousers! They are fabulous! Plus they are black based so you can most definitely dress it up for the evenings!

    Hope you've had a lovely Easter, i'm so behind on blogging it's unreal! So finally catching up! I loved that Kate Spade necklace - saw something similar in H&M but in coral or pink I think!

    Have a great week!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. such cute pants! i got a tunic in that print from h&m not too long ago and i love it!! great taste you have!

    http://dlezr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pants! Nice outfit!
    http://lightingupbubbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing in them!!! How come I'm not surprised... :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the floral print, and i LOVE your hair! so pretty!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover