Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Happy new week lovelies! How have you been? I feel I have been really MIA lately from the whole blogging world and I can only apologise. I thought I would have had more time these last days to catch up on your blogs but alas I had too much time relaxing! I'm flying back to London today and back to normality from tomorrow. I can't believe it's time to go back to work! I have been wearing this super bold shirt quite a lot lately, love how much fun it is and how I can wear it pretty much everywhere! 


Shirt: Romwe | Jeans: Topshop | Necklace: Forever 21 (similar) | 
Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Apriati, Monica Vinader, Cartier

16 comments:

  1. i am LOVING that polka-dot top! you look so gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet polka dot blouse! Love it on you, Helena :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your outfit !! especially that top ~
    you look great :D

    http://thegirloftheunknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Want. That. Necklace. So cute!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the necklace. Loving the blouse. Loving it together. You look totally fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. I've been a bit MIA too. Sometimes we need to just live life a bit and give ourselves a blog break! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a bold and cute blouse! Its a really unique and pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the blouse is AMAZING. I want it! love the combination!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com
    http://posheventplanning.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! LOVE the polka dots on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE those polka dots!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the top! Gorgeous! Great paired with the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that polka dot blouse!! You look adorable Helena :) !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover