Monday, April 02, 2012

Sunday Outfit

Ooooh these Mondays come so fast! But Im so excited about this one, Lucy and I are going to watch The Hunger Games and I literally can't wait, I have been reading the books since last week and I have been engulfed in the world of Katniss and Peeta. I have high hopes for the movie! are you team Peeta too? (I haven't finished the book so please don't tell me anything about the end). On different news, I bought this top on Saturday, I have been eyeing it for a while now, I even included it in one of my outfits on Heart Home Magazine, but somehow I never got it until the other day. I found a last one in my size and I knew I had to add a bit of polka dotted peplum in my life! How was your weekend?


Top: H&M | Jeans: Topshop | Necklace: Forever 21 (similar) | Shoes: French Sole | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Bracelets: Monica Vinader, Apriati

15 comments:

  1. I was wearing red ballet shoes today like you!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop being so stinkin' cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ballets + pretty polka dot top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cute, Helena! I love that fun peplum top.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is soooo cute! I need to start reading The Hunger Games - everyone is talking about it! Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ballet flats are do pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I think I need a pair of French Sole flats - I know you are a big fan. I took Logan to see The Hunger Games and didn't expect to like it, it's not typically my type of movie but I thought it was great. Hope you enjoyed it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable look Helena. Just LOVE that top!!
    Have fun at Hunger Games! So good!!
    :) anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your peplum top and skinnies! You look phenomenal, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love that peplum top! It's adorable! You look amazing.

    Enjoy the Hunger Games! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blouse is way cute! I plan on reading the first book this weekend! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pretty patterned top.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your polka dots, so cute. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover