Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Neom Organics heavenly world

I'm a beauty junkie, well at least for my standards. I love trying new products and I love pretty packaging so I was delighted to discover and try one of the gorgeous Neom Organics candles. Neom Organics is renowned for the luxurious home candles and body products and they didn't fail me, I picked the Tranquility one,a very sensual but relaxing combination of english lavender, sweet basil and jasmine. Within minutes the whole bedroom and most of the apartment was smelling beautifully. 


Neom Organics' candles are made using vegetable oils and pure essentials oils and there's no nasty synthetic fragrances. They are not cheap cheap, but a standard candle has 3 wicks and burn for about 50 hours which apparently is 30% more than other candles in the same category, so not bad at all! 






I would also love to try their bath and shower oils, they come in several scents and the bottle is way so decadent, I-LOVE! they have done a beautiful branding job.
What about you? Are you familiar with Neom Oganics? Do you have a fave you think I should definitely try? 
*the candle was a gift by the Neom PR lovely people, but opinions are as always my own. 

11 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of them before. I am going to check them out. Thanks, I love trying new products.
    Best, M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those candles look so beautiful! I'm such a fan of candles, and simply love trying new ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of them but the fragrance sounds delicious! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have heard of but havent tried but I think I may now! I love a candle - have aboout 4 diptyque ones!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's not much more than I love than a delicious-smelling body oil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm . . . just looking at them smells good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a great product. I wish I could smell them through the computer screen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scented candles are one of my vices in life!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that scent combo sounds heavenly! thanks for the recommendation!

    http://dlezr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i didn't know you bought that vase from anthro- i almost got it myself the other week when we were in london, because it reminded me of that party we went to together in chelsea. (but i didn't have a way to get it back to paris & back to london again!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover