Friday, April 06, 2012

It's about a giraffe

This is a bit of a spot the difference post, or spot the similarity! And what is it? Yes, the massive giraffe! How cute is she? She is popping in all these super cool nurseries to add a fun and child friendly element. I love nurseries, but I have felt that lately they are becoming another room to dress and impress if you know what I mean. These giraffes make everything a bit more playful and fun.


Have a great Easter weekend lovelies! What are your plans? We are staying in London, seeing friends, visiting Ikea, building a new set of Rast hacks and generally taking it easy. On Tuesday we are flying to Corfu, where N is from, to spend the Greek Easter week with his family, should be a nice little break. I will be blogging as usual, so see you on Tuesday (no Monday post) xoxo

Via: 1|2|3|4

15 comments:

  1. Mommy giraffe (as my little girl calls her) has a spot in her room. I often times see my little one trying to climb it so she can "go for a ride", ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giraffes are so big with the kiddies these days. I love the lifesize giraffes for their rooms, it adds some magic, builds imagination and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!! I would so get one for my child's room. I just love giraffes.

    Have a great weekend, Helena and have an amazing trip! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Perfect touch of whimsy for a little kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just adorable! I love elephants so I want some in my future baby's room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love giraffes. To the extent that I kind of want one of these for my room.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol!! Talk about your statement piece!! So cute :)

    Have a wonderful weekend ~

    lesie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its wicked cute! I'd like to put one in my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That giraffe is sooo cool!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love. I want the giraffe, and the twin beds, and the mid century modern table and and chairs, and . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this giraffe just earlier in the nursery top picks for the week.
    Anyhow, IKEA and you're going Greek!! I hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this very good...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover