Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ideal Closet

I'm so tired of the weather in London! Yesterday was crazy, I think it stopped pouring down for about 30 minutes max! I can't wait for warmer days, full of light and lovely outfits. Flirty simple blouses paired with funky patterned jeans and even funkier platform sandals, what do you think? Are these a must or not? I used to have a pair of platform Superga trainers and loved them, of course that was about 15 years ago, go figure! Anyhow, these sandals from Madewell caught my eye, might be my edgy self!


Jeans: Madewell, $110 | Shirt: Equipment, $190 | Sunglasses: Warby Parker Mabel, $98 | Earrings: Bing Bang, $48 |   Clutch: Madewell, $78 | Sandals: Madewell, $178

11 comments:

  1. i love made well, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Madewell 'flatforms'! I'm going to keep an eye out for them.. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of this is just lovely.
    sophie
    princessrhyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those jeans. Dying.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans are mine! Love them :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, those jeans are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those jeans so much! Really would like to add them to my closet too!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! interesting looking pair of jeans... I like those wedges, been looking for something like that for summer :)))

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover