Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ideal Closet

This is one of these dresses that can quickly become a wardrobe staple, a "hero" piece for spring. It's simple enough to avoid being class as over the top but with the right accessories can be a head turner. The colour is yummy, and goes with pretty much everything. I'm loving the idea of fun but classy accesories like the white leather bag, and gold necklace paired with funkier elements like the red sunglasses! I think I need these! SO much fun!


Dress: H&M, GBP29.99 | Necklace: Max & Chloe, $39 | Sunglasses: Selima Sun for J.Crew, $128 | Bag: J.Crew, $328 | Sandals: Steve Madden at Sarenza, GBP67.99 | Watch: Timex, $150

12 comments:

  1. Love that dress! It would definitely be a staple in my spring wardrobe. The color is perfect. Also need those shades too. I was looking at a similar pair but I actually like these even better :)

    Hope you're having fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandals are so cute. I've been on the hunt for a cute pair of flats that can be a little fancy :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the silhouette of that dress! A classic that will never go out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lady-like dress! So pretty with the fun flats and cool shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that sweet little pink dress! Too cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sandals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress ~ it's perfect Helena :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress!! Perfect for spring. I also love the three-pendant necklace, I have a similar one in silver from Satya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the necklace, bet it would look really good with the dress too!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything! What a great deal that dress is from H&M!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover