Thursday, April 05, 2012

Ideal Closet

One of my faves outfits once again, I'm in absolute LOVE with these trousers, they are fun, yet sophisticated. Would look great with flats or with killer heels and the combo of flowers and cheetah is somehow unexpected but works so well. What do you think, would you dare wearing such striking prints together?


Pants: H&M£19.99 | Shirt: Topshop, $70 | Earrings: Kate Spade, $48 | Bag: My Suelly£437 | Courts: Christian Louboutin, $895 | Ring: Kenneth Jay Lane, $40

10 comments:

  1. I am really loving those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could pull it off! I have such a hard time mixing patterns. I do love the pieces separately though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those pants + only wish I lived in the UK so I could buy some! Feel like sending me a pair over Helena ? ;) Fabulous outfit, love it with the leopard court shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are SO cute. I love how ladylike they are!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are so cute. Trying to figure out if I'd have the guts to wear them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great look! I've been wanting to try thouse pants on. Hoping to get to H&M later on today. Have a great weekend, Helena! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE then entire thing! I would definitely wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, love those pants - what a great price! Too cool with the animal print shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover