Friday, April 13, 2012

Guest Post: My Paradissi

Please welcome the lovely Eleni, from Crete in Greece and My Paradissi sharing a bit of her beautiful blog here while I'm celebrating Greek Easter in Corfu. 
S'eyxaristo Eleni mou!
PS: Have a lovely weekend loves! xo
***
Hello dear A Diary of Lovely readers! My name is Eleni and I blog from My Paradissi. I'm so thrilled to be guest posting at Helena's place while she's enjoying some time off under the Greek sun.
So, I'm officially counting down to summer (Easter holidays are my milestone for that) and
daydreaming my forthcoming vacations (ecstatic hurray!). I might be living in an island already (Crete that is) but visiting a few others around the Aegean sea is definitely not bad idea whatsoever. Be surrounded by organic white forms and pops of bold hues, deep blue waters and skies and a cooling sea breeze to make the hot hot summer temperatures a tad tolerable sound like a great summer plan, don't you think? 
And then, I get to my inspirational folders and drool over the photos and keep saying to myself that summer is not that far indeed..



Thank you for your time and, Helena, thank you, thank you and a big hug!
I'd love you come over at My Paradissi and say hi ☺. 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Helena! It was a pleasure =)
    Kalo Pasxa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, swoon! I am coming over Eleni! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! i need to get there in my lifetime... the room looks so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I'm going to Santorini this summer and I can't wait!
    Really lovely post! :)

    xoxo

    www.thingsiwoulddiefor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. I wish I had the ability to teleport myself into these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love Greece, so yo know I think that this post is FAB, Eleni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog with so many interesting and inspiring posts! Love your work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow. If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)

    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover