Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Bracelet Mania

If you have been around here for a bit you probably know I'm a bracelet lover. I love thin, subtle (usually gold) bracelets that I can wear all year around, no matter what  or where. The one I haven't taken out is my Cartier mini trinity my mom gave me when I graduated (thanks Mom, I love you!). It's a staple, a classic that I will never tire. I also love anything Apriati, the greek jewellers make some really gorgeous, simple yet very elegant, I wear a few of their bracelets all the time too and so does N (hello Unisex!). Here is a collection of my faves, I dream of one day owning the stunning Love bracelet!


            1|2|3|4|5|6|7

17 comments:

  1. I love the Cartier bangles but they are out of my price range. And I haven't got any milestone birthdays to look forward to in the near future so I guess I won't be owning one any time soon. Sigh...

    www.annasavanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll take them all, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cartier Love bracelet!
    Best, M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them @ll
    http://thenycdiet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm with you, girl! i love bracelets. a good arm party is def my fave look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, great collection!
    Love bracelets but I usually wear the most during summertime (that is now =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bracelets! These are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun picks Helena!! Hope your day is going well :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The #4 Cartier bracelet has been on my wish list for so long! These are all such fun bracelets to wear on a daily basis!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and feminine. I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love #4. They so cute!
    Http://lovelypinkdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. and i want all of these! the Cartier love is an uber wish list item :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the second one and of COURSE the gorgeous Cartier one!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the first one and if I'm not mistaken its designed by my very own friend Leila Kashanipoir (Leivankash).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all just stunning, great for DIY inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet bracelets!!!Love the third one!So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover