Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: a video Save the Date

So you know how we all like (love) social media, including Facebook? Well this post is thanks to that. I have re-found many old school and university friends through Facebook, like most of you I bet. What I haven never done is link my personal Facebook to my blog, no real reason I just didn't, but when someone from my past finds the blog by chance and emails me to tell me they like it, it truly makes my day. And what is the reason of this long story? Clara emailed me some time ago to tell me she was getting married. She lives in Mexico with her future husband and I went to school with her. They are getting married near Barcelona next summer and this is their Save The Date. Excuse me, how cool is it? NO REALLY. This is what I call being creative, original, fun and out of the ordinary. I absolutely love it, hope you do too!




Dear Clara, congratulations and thank you very much for allowing me to share your fabulous creation with my lovely readers!

14 comments:

  1. Is lovely! so funny and different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah what a fun idea! i'm not sure i could actually do it, but it is much better than all of the magnets i've been getting!
    in dramatic fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. On, so cutie
    I love visiting your blog, very cool!
    http://agoratopronta.blogspot.com/
    kissing Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Helena! I'm glad that you liked it and I wait you at the party! ;)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! How fun would it be to receive a video save the date? These two did such a fantastic job! Thanks for sharing.
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a cute video. The couple that is creative together stays together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree whith you! Well said!

      Delete
  7. Oh this is so cool! We don't do anything nearly as fun as this where i am, people mainly just send cards.. but I've seen some lovely lovely ones and I'm pretty certain I'll be making a save the date video when its my turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is brilliant! i love when she swims across the pasta! hilarious.
    only problem is, with a save-the-date that awesome... pressure's on for wedding of the year!! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That' s right!!! Big pressure! But for sure it will be the wedding of the year!!:D

      Delete
  9. Oh wow, this is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover