Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: No Sin Valentina, one for the kids

You will all probably agree that kids are probably one of the cutest factor in weddings, right? That's what I would say at least,with their cute outfits, pure grace, and warm smiles they melt our hearts, well get ready to swoon a bit more with No Sin Valentina. They are based in Madrid, and make the most adorable sur mesure (they also have a ready made collection for daily outfits!) dresses for special occasions. If I was a little girl I would love to wear a big bow on my back, heck! I want to wear it NOW!


All images courtesy of No Sin Valentina

12 comments:

  1. Exquisit! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. The girl in the second & third picture is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little girl in the first photo is so cute it makes me wish for little ones again! I guess I'll stick w/ lap dogs... hee hee. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest thing ever! These are all beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it would be fun to have kids first and get married with them "dressed-to-kill". Many women will envy Angelina Jolie for the very same reason! Maybe myself too
    Ö_ö

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! So so so cute!
    Okay, I notice that we follow all the same blogs so I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness these little dresses are adorable! How fun would it be to use them for your flower girl!?
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. they need to make these in adult sizes :)

    Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too gorgeous- makes me wish i had some mini bridesmaids!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU HELENA!!!!!! very nice post...we are so happy "to be here"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover