Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vintage D. Porthault

I envy D.Porthault owners. Beds and bedrooms look so much better when they are dressed with these french luxurious linens. Don't you think? Over the weekend I became mildly obsessed by looking at vintage ones. Still pretty pricey and I am a bit in awe about used sheets but I couldn't not appreciate the lovely patterns and scalloped edges. The lovely Fallon snatched a pillow case on Etsy for $10 a couple of years ago, lucky lady!

Via: 1|2|3|4|5|


  1. Those are so absolutely wonderful! I love the bright colors and the fact they are vintage makes them unique. I love "one-of-a-kind" home accessories! I hope you are enjoying your week and Happy Wednesday!! Be sure to stop by my blog to check out the redesign!
    Twirling Clare

  2. Beautiful!


  3. So pretty!

    P.S. I'm hosting a Shabby Apple giveaway, come enter!

  4. These prints are so pretty! Very feminine.
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover