Friday, March 16, 2012

Three Floor fashion: you will love!

My lovely friend Colleen always send me some lovely new discoveries and this one is a pretty fab one! Three Floor Fashion has the cutest little dresses I have seen in some time. The scallop back has me drooling and the lovely colours make me really excited for the warm weather.


I'm thinking of getting this yellow little number. It's fun, bright and I love the shape. What do you think? Vote Yes or No and let's decide together!



Thank you all! Have a great weekend!!! 
I'm going to have a great one with my lovely goddaughter and her mummy!

9 comments:

  1. The black dress with the lace back is stunning!

    http://rachellabibliotheque.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the first dress and the yellow one! Too. Cute.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To deutero einai san kalokairinh thalassa.... Very sexy ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with your Goddaughter! These dresses are fab... love the backs of them. Simply adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all these dresses! The first two are fabulous! What a great find! Definitely go for the yellow; it is such a fun little number!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. That third one down, the black one is to die for!! And I definitely voted yes on the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love all the dresses! The yellow is amazzzing!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying for the yellow and white backless number! Perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover