Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Outfit: Special Edition

This is definitely my most special edition of my Sunday Outfits! This little  one is Marianna, my god daughter who came to visit me with her mom over the weekend. They live in Barcelona and I miss them lots, having them here with us was an incredibly experience! And how cute does she look? I told her she would be my special guest on the blog and she loved it (even though I don't think she knew what I was talking about!). She is wearing a super fashionable coat (wish I had it in my size) super comfy rolled up jeans and funky trainers (mint!) and my zebra scarf, which is now hers, I think it really suits her! oh yes and my little LV clutch, fun times!!


Louis Vuitton pochette | Jeans (similar) | Scarf 

22 comments:

  1. She is too darling for words, as is her outfit...love the coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie pa-tootie! Such a little lady!
    http://kristinpeakeinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is absolutely DARLING! I love this. That coat is gorgeous.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty!!

    http://runningintherainn.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh your god-daughter is adorable! I love the LV clutch + scarf you have given her - so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this?! So sweet - glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness ~ she is so beautiful ~ look at her eyes :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG... I LOVE her!! You must have made her feel so very special. You are the best Godmother ever! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so pretty!! So sweet!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet and stylish little model!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very stylish little one! How cute is her jacket and little purse! I see a future blogger in the making!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is actually one of the sweetest kids around! I just want to squeeze her :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. she is adorable! a budding fashionista for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! love the LV purse on her :)

    www.aboutprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my word, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG...This girl is so cute! Doesn't she look like Suri Cruise? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is just too cute for words! I loved seeing all the photos on Instagram. Glad you had a great visit with her. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a doll! must be tough to have your beautiful godbaby life so far away

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover