Friday, March 30, 2012

Norm 06 lamp: Yes or No?

I love Skandi design, it's fresh, elegant, simple and striking. Dalani has a Norman Copengahen sale and I've been eyeing the Norm 06 lamp for our kitchen/dining room. It has a super modern design but I have  feeling I won't get bored easily, and it looks like a flower! 
I love love LOVE it in this room.It's so warm and the rustic vs modern feel. 

And here I am asking for your opinion again. Lots of you voted about getting or not the yellow dress (the majority of you liked it and said yes but I still haven't made my mind) What do you think about this one? Should I go for it or look for something else? 
{Have a great weekend and make sure you enter the Shopbop giveaway, there's sill time and YOU could be the winner!!!}


  1. i voted yes! I haven't seen anything like this before. Very cool!

  2. YES! Love that lamp! What an unexpected and modern light fixture for your dining area!

  3. Yes! its like an upside down lily!

  4. Very sweet lamp, so cute over the bed! xo

  5. hmmm, I voted no. I would love it as a smaller standing lamp on the nightstand, but as a ceiling lamp it seems a bit small, and I like to have enough light in my bedroom so I can read :-)


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover