Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ideal Closet

Super fave outfit? Stripes and chicness all over! The stripes and polka dot combination is fun and flirty! I can so imagine wearing this under the Tour Eiffel munching a piece of fresh baguette and yummy chocolate, cliche I know but I can sometimes, can't I? Or maybe a bike stroll in the park wearing these super cool and cat shaped sunglasses? You pick! Just pick your stripes and dots and pick your preferred location to have the time of your life!


Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, $195 | Sunglasses: Kate Spade, $128 | Dress: Rare, £26 | Bracelets: Nordstrom, $32 | Lip Pencil: Nars, $24 | Benefit Benetint, $29 | Sandals: Loeffler Randall, $275 

18 comments:

  1. Adorable! Loving each piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute dress!!
    kisses from Greece =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Paris of course... Nutella crepe included! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so cute! And I love the Rebecca Minkoff bag.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I'm seriously crushing on that Rebecca Minkoff bag right now. And I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those LR sandals are soo sweet and cute!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I can't get enought of the 'saylor' stripes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun look! Rebecca Minkoff's MAC collection is great and those Kate Spade sunnies look so great on in person! Loving the mixture of stripes and dots!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sandals are so cute!
    I’m giving away a leather and sterling silver jewelry piece this week. Don't miss it, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving all the red and those sandals and the dress is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh those sandals are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress! 26 pounds, that's such a great find, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is fantastic! Best, M.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cutest dress and sunglasses. Great product by Nars!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover