Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ideal Closet



This series is brought to you by Levi’s® Curve ID. Find your custom fit at Levi’s® stores or Levi.com

The Ideal Closet is coming early today but I really wanted to show you this look I really love. Like I said yesterday on my Sunday Outfit, this type of ensemble is what I go for most of the time. Weekends, work, dates, this is what I wear: lovely shaped jeans, a big chunky sweater and funky accessories. How cool is a yellow clutch and a snail brooch? But I'm not going to lie, what I love the most if the fabulous shape of these jeans, they would definitely fit my type of body!

Jeans: Levi’s® from Levi.com | Sweater: Old Navy, $18.99 (on sale!)| Shoes: Steve Madden, $74.90 |Glasses: House of Harlow, $138 |Clutch: Asos, $107 |Brooch: Topshop, $25 

I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.

12 comments:

  1. That sweater is from Old Navy!? Off to buy it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect outfit!!! love the mustard color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses are so cute and I love the pop of yellow in the clutch!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that clutch! And the whole look is perfection. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your ideal closet series! All those pieces are great and those shoes are killer! I have 4 pairs of levi curve id jeans and absolutely love them!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a steal on that sweater, ahhhh mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that pretty chunky sweater! So chic and cozy-looking.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes! comfortable and stylish at the same time, that's my kind of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be my ideal wear except for the sunglass. That shape would looks odd on my face

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah what a perfect sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover