Thursday, March 08, 2012

Ideal Closet

I cant wait for the weather to warm up to wear spring clothes, my favourite time of the year is when its warm but not boiling hot, when you can still wear long sleeves or a light cardigan. And this is the outfit I would like to wear when the weather favours me. I love this outfit as it combines many timeless classics: lovely tan leather, stripped dress, superga white trainers and super chic accessories. I would wear this ANY day!


Dress: Chinti and Parker, $160 | Glasses: Ray Ban, $129 | Earrings: Sabine, $14 | Bracelet: Yves Saint Laurent, $395 | Bag: Zara, 39.99 GBP | Trainers: Superga, $65

15 comments:

  1. I'd sport the same outfit too! Great picks.
    my life in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect combination :) I'd love to wear this outfit, it just got me all geared up for Spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite type of weather to dress for too! Love this look, total classic xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit! I can totally see you in it. Makes me want to book a seaside vacation! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is so classy...That Chinti and Parker striped dress, so versatile,you can’t go wrong with stripes…
    I made a post about stripes last week, Classy Stripes, it was so much fun...
    Big hugs!
    Inés

    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such my ideal closet! I love all these pieces! Great picks!
    http://lindseyyoung.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine this whole look looking perfect for a stroll along the pier and an outdoors brunch date!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've seen that dress popping up on my pinterest feed the last couple days and i love it more ever single time. such a versatile, comfortable piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love! I want the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am LOVING that dress!! can i just have it please??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORE that striped dress! Super pretty.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite weather, as well! Such a cute and easy dress to wear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that dress! Bit too expensive but super cute!
    Girlfriends Are Like Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover