Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ideal Closet: baby edition

I have found my most loved Zara collection ever, but alas it does not come in my size! If you are a mom or a mom-to-be of a little girl you have to check the baby suff now, they even have a collection called Pink. They have denim, pique, lovely prints, bright colors but also baby pales.I'm a bit jealous of those of you who have a reason to buy these!
How can you resist? 


All from Zara
Denim Romper | Patent brogues | Flower Dress | Silver Sandals | Swiss Dot Dress | Ballerinas

14 comments:

  1. Oh my! How adorable is that romper?! I want one in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

    Wish I had a kid!

    www.annasavanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes me want a baby!
    wish i could fit those patent pink slippers!

    http://www.beaute-camp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!!!!!!!!!! I have a baby boy... there aren't so many clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that denim jumper for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that little jumper?! Can't tell you how much I miss buying for little ones. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a baby girl just so I can buy those cream and bright pink shoes.. is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  9. they need to make these in adult sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy cuteness! my friend is having a baby girl, due in Aug, and i want these outfits for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the maryjanes and the polka dot dress! I wonder if they come in toddler sizes? Must go check out the kids section at Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little dresses are so cute!!!Love the middle one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover