Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Erin's loft

This past weekend I realised that since I started my new job I have missed quite a lot in the blogosphere, like this little gem. Erin's loft in San Francisco featured in Refinery 29 back in January. I have been following Erin's blog, Apartement 34, for a long time now and was exited to see what she has done in her new loft she shares with her husband. I like it, a lot. It's very real, liveable, cozy and at the same time very loft(y). I love all the fantastic light that comes in through those amazingly tall windows/doors and I love how through all the little details we can see Erin's fabulous personal style. 


15 comments:

  1. I love those metallic shelves! very cool space!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous - and the photography is wonderful! Didi she style it and take the photos herself? Incredible talent...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous, just like Erin! all the little details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her space, especially those windows and how they flood it with natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to be cool and say I live in a loft... just seems sooooo ,well ...cool.
    This place is amazing - love all of the light!
    Have a PRETTY day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her loft and the fact that it's in a great city like San Fran makes it even more appealing. Hope the new job is going well, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I missed it too! It's just lovely. And I'm not surprised in the slightest. :)

    Happy Tuesday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color me jealous! That pad is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Color me jealous! That pad is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty, I want to live here.. new follower :)

    Charlotte xx

    (Psst.. have you entered my giveaway? http://bit.ly/yHvbPd)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I love it! I'm such a fan of high ceilings and you're right--it's so loft-y, which I love! Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover